Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Introduction

Hello, My name is Riah J Davis.
I'm 19 years old and studying English, Education, and potentially a minor in Theatre at Hamline University in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
The Twin Cities are two amazing cities. They say Minneapolis is the place to go hang out, and Saint Paul is the place to live. I do plan on living here my entire life.
(Image Source)

I have a strong belief in human enlightenment through arts, expression, discovery and exploration, that is what I plan to do with this blog.

Some readers may remember me from the blog A Girl Underground. Well as it turns out I can somehow no longer access it through my Hamline e-mail and can't go in to edit it or post on it anymore. So instead, this is where my blog is going to be held. This here may have a bit more focus than my last blog did. You can still follow me on Twitter, and Tumblr and pretty soon I will be launching another blog via WordPress specifically about Urban Education.

Through this blog I will express creativity and enlightenment along with an analysis on cultural society of America. I will show how education, enlightenment and creativity are affected by society through technology, media, and other types of new advencements in our would said to make our lives become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment